Public Environment Report finalised
Published: 30 September 2019
On 13 April 2018, a delegate of the Minister for the Environment determined that North East Link Project would be assessed by a Public Environment Report (PER).
The PER assesses how the project could affect matters of national environmental significance, such as federally listed threatened species, migratory species and the environment on Commonwealth land. It also outlines how any adverse impacts would be managed.
The draft PER was on public display for 30 business days, with submissions closing end of May. North East Link has reviewed all submissions, finalised the PER and submitted this to the Minister for the Environment. The final PER is now available.
A hard copy of the report may also be viewed from 1 October until 12 November 2019, at the following locations:
- The State Library of Victoria, Cnr Little Lonsdale St and Russell St, Melbourne
- Manningham Council Offices, 687 Doncaster Road, Doncaster
- Banyule City Council, 1 Flintoff St, Greensborough
- Eltham Library, Panther Place, Eltham
- Balwyn Library, 336 Whitehorse Road, Balwyn
- Whitehorse Civic Centre, 379 Whitehorse Road, Nunawading
If you have special needs and require assistance in accessing the material, or if you wish to obtain a hard copy, please contact NELP on 1800 105 105 or email@example.com
View the Statutory Notification for Publication of Public Environment Report PDF, 45.8 KB under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (EPBC Act) – North East Link Project, Melbourne, Victoria (EPBC 2018/8142). The notice is published pursuant to Section 99(4) of the EPBC Act.