Feedback and complaints
North East Link will connect Melbourne’s freeway network between the M80 Ring Road and a new-look Eastern Freeway.
We’re working with community every step of the way to deliver this transformative project and welcome your feedback.
There may be times when you want to escalate your feedback to a complaint. We seek to handle all complaints as quickly and fairly as possible.
How to make a complaint
You can lodge a complaint with us in the following ways:
- Mail: North East Link Project, GPO Box 4509, Melbourne VIC 3001
- Telephone: 1800 105 105
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone impacted or affected by NELP and/or North East Link can make a complaint.
For people who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, accessibility services are available through National Relay Service on 1800 555 630.
For Languages Other Than English (LOTE), interpreter services are available on (03) 9679 9896.
We accept and investigate anonymous complaints, provided we have received enough information to do so.
How we handle your complaint
We take a three-tiered approach to complaint handling, as follows:
- Frontline resolution: frontline staff receive the complaint, assess it, and resolve it immediately, if possible.
- Investigation, if required: if frontline staff cannot resolve the complaint, they will refer it to an officer for investigation.
- Internal review, if required: if the complainant is not satisfied with the process or outcome of the frontline resolution and/or investigation, they can request an internal review.
We encourage community members needing support in relation to the North East Link project to access our free and independent community counselling service provided by New View Psychology. Qualified clinical and counselling psychologists are available to provide support on a strictly confidential basis.
For assistance, please call 1300 830 687 and quote North East Link.
For more information about how we manage complaints, you can download a copy of our Complaints Handling Policy.