Community Liaison Groups
What's a Community Liaison Group?
North East Link Authority has formed two Community Liaison Groups (CLGs) to involve the community and stakeholders in the planning stage for the project.
The two CLG groups represent the northern and southern parts of North East Link and will provide an opportunity for community members to participate in regular forums about topics important to them.
The groups of 15-20 people include representatives from:
- Local residents
- Community groups
- Environmental groups
- Education institutions
- Wurundjeri tribe
North and South/ Eastern Freeway CLG locations
Community representatives were selected through an application process and demonstrated strong links within their community.
The CLGS are independently chaired by Mike Marasco.
If you have any questions or concerns about North East Link, or opportunities you would like to raise, we encourage you to contact your CLG local representative.
To find out more about other ways to get involved in the North East Link project, including drop in displays and community workshops visit the community page of this website.
For more information:
- Read the Terms of reference – this document provides more information about what CLG discussions will involve
- Ask us a question online at jointheconversation.northeastlink.vic.gov.au
- Write to us at email@example.com
- Call us at 1800 105 105.
Get in touch with your local CLG member
Contact your local CLG member by emailing CLG@northeastlink.vic.gov.au and quote your geographical area (see two options below) in the subject field.
Southern North East Link (Bulleen Road) and Eastern Freeway
- Lynne Baker
- Matt Maguire
- Sandra Massimini
- Tina Garg
- Bruce Plain
- Gwenda Johnstone
- John Van Delft
- Cam Giardina (Bulleen business representative)
- Raymond Myrteza
- Wurundjeri representatives: Ronald Jones
- Yarra River Keeper representative: Andrew Kelly
Please note: North East Link Project is hosting a separate active transport group to specifically focus on walking and cycling.
Northern North East Link (M80 - Bulleen Road/Manningham Road)
- Allan Hunter
- David Hall
- Fred Buono
- Michael Girdler
- Gabrielle Callahan (Macleod business representative)
- Jeremy Richards (Watsonia business representative)
- Johanna Tabares
- Friends of Banyule representative: Dennis O'Connell
- Resolve Rosanna Road representative: Zoe Cassar
- Warringal Conservation Society representative: Michelle Giovas
Please note: North East Link Authority is hosting a separate active transport group to specifically focus on walking and cycling.
- CLG South Meeting Minutes 22 March 2019 PDF, 277.2 KB
- CLG North Meeting Minutes 15 February 2019 PDF, 78.8 KB
- CLG South Meeting Minutes 1 February 2019 PDF, 151.6 KB
- CLG North Meeting Minutes 7 December 2018 PDF, 491.1 KB
- CLG South Meeting Minutes 30 November 2018 PDF, 142.6 KB
- CLG North Meeting Minutes 5 October 2018 PDF, 656.6 KB
- CLG South Meeting Minutes 21 September 2018 PDF, 169.4 KB
- CLG North Meeting Minutes 10 August 2018 PDF, 194.3 KB
- CLG South Meeting Minutes 3 August 2018 PDF, 155.3 KB
- CLG North Meeting Minutes 29 June 2018 PDF, 435.6 KB
- CLG South Meeting Minutes 22 June 2018 PDF, 804.1 KB