The Victorian Government is investing more than $30 billion in major transport projects across our state - more than ever before.
North East Link is just one of a range of projects to improve transport in Melbourne's north and east including getting rid of nine level crossings, improving train and bus services and upgrading local roads.
Visit the Big Build website to see all the projects across Victoria.
Victorian Government transport projects in Melbourne's north and east
Learn more about other projects:
- Grange Road level crossing removal
- Lower Plenty Road level crossing removal
- Bell Street level crossing removal
- High Street level crossing removal
- Hurstbridge rail line upgrade
- Mernda Railway line extension
- Chandler Highway upgrade project
- Plenty Road upgrade project
- Yan Yean Road upgrade project
- Additional bus routes and train services
The Victorian Government is also working on many other projects to improve how we travel around Melbourne:
For a list of all VicRoads projects, visit their website.